American scientists from the University of Washington note that to determine the best time to get a positive Body type role result from training, you need to know your body type.
In particular, if you are an endomorph (you have a slow metabolism), then it is best to exercise in the morning (before 12-00) so that the body uses energy from body fat. If you are an ectomorph (thin-boned type) and have a fast metabolism, then it is better to work in the gym in the evenings when there are enough calories in the body to use them as fuel.
For mesomorphs can be suitable for both morning and evening classes. And here it all depends on how you feel during and after your workout.
General principles of training aimed at getting rid of excess fat and muscle building:
- Cardiovascular (cardio) and strength training should not be carried out at the same time. They must be at least 6-8 hours behind each other. The reason is simple: in the process of training with weights, the body spends all its energy reserves, and when you next conduct a cardio session, your body begins to use muscles as a fuel (the process of burning muscles).
- If the work schedule allows you to train with iron only in the evening. Then activity aimed at burning fat (for example, running) should be carried out in the morning.
The time of the maximum working capacity of the body
The maximum readiness of the body for physical activity is observed in the first half of the day and in the early evening. At this time, the body is easier to achieve maximum physical performance than, for example, at 2-3 o’clock at night, when there is a minimum of daily working capacity.
The best achievements in sports training are also observed during the period of maximum physical performance. Other factors affecting performance include emotions and affects, motivation, temperature, nutrition and digestion, as well as fitness level.
Based on a scientific study published in the journal “Sports Medicine”, the following conclusions were drawn:
- The optimal time for physical activity (when a person has the highest body temperature) is considered 4-5 pm;
- Strength indicators are 5% higher at about 12 pm;
- Anaerobic performance (short-distance running) is 5% higher in the evening;
- Endurance is higher in the afternoon. Aerobic stamina is 4% higher in the afternoon;
- The probability of getting injured while studying in the gym in the afternoon is lower (by 20%) than in the morning;
- Physical activity can improve the quality of sleep (2-3 hours before going to bed).
The schedule is worth adjusting for you. Many people prefer to work out when there are fewer people in the gym.
Consistency and discipline are key components of a successful workout. Make it a rule to go to the gym on the same days of the week and time. Then the body will get used to the regime and make it better for physical activity.
Good research before moving to the buy supplements department in Balkapharm Online Store ensures that you don’t tend to the wrong steroid. Gender, age and other environmental factors are effective in manifesting side effects.